Get your Nevada Souvenirs! Happy 150th Birthday today Nevada!
Nevada Souvenirs are on special at JP’s Bear’s for one day only in celebration of the states birthday this October 31st.
Nevada became the 36th state on October 31, 1864. And for today only you can use the coupon code nev150 on any of your favorite Nevada state souvenirs. Choose from Nevada Symbolz, Souvies or Peace Pals and receive a 20% discount on these state souvenirs.
Here are some fun state facts:
– The infamous American mobster, Bugsy Siegel, owned the Flamingo casino in Las Vegas. He named his casino after his Showgirl sweetie, Virginia Hill’s long legs.
– Nevada is the leading state in gold yielding in the nation, and second in the world behind South Africa.
– Nevada has more mountain ranges than any other state, with its highest point located in the White Mountains at about 13,000 feet.
– The Extraterrestrial Highway was established in 1996. It’s a state route along SR 375 that stretches 98 miles through the top-secret Area 51 base.
– Its nickname is the “The Silver State”
– The state flower is the Sagebrush
– The state bird is the Mountain Bluebird
– The state tree is the Single-Leaf Piñon Tree
You can keep up to date on all of our products at our JP’s Bear’s Facebook page or follow us on Twitter. We post fun pictures of the stuffed bears on their journeys as well as the latest items that we have recently extended to our inventory. Also we post specials and retired state souvenirs frequently, so there’s almost always a special priced state bear being offered.